What is?

1. What is the main menu screen on the sims ps2 virsion is it ea games or maxis or what? As i tried the cheat to unlock all the cheats and the cheat menu doesnt come up? I tried this several times today and it didnt work either time what am i doing wrong could u help me please.?

User Info: Black_horse1987

Black_horse1987 - 7 years ago

1. There is no way to put in codes on the eagame or maxis screens when first starting the game up.

You know where you press to enter game play and is where you select the game play type. Either Story mode or freeplay. [ I refer this as the game screen play selection play list. ]

Now once the game screen selection play list appears, do not select to enter the game.

Instead, you take and press all 4 upper shoulder button all at once and at the same time.

Then the cheat sheet screen pops up for you to type in the cheat codes.

After you enter each code in correctly, you will hear a womans voice say, Ok.

Hope this helps.

Have a good day!

User Info: abler2005

abler2005 - 7 years ago 2 0