Where can I find an esperanto for the car list in Sunshine autos?

1. I know they COULD be found in Vice point, and i know theres not an exact fixed localebut i would deeply appriciate it if someone can tell me where the majority of them can be found thanks-Fear_Base666

User Info: Fear_Base666

Fear_Base666 - 6 years ago

1. I have had the best look around the downtown area (near the Love Fist missions) and around the south ammu-nation on the east island. Whenever I am looking for a specific car, I usually get on a PCJ900 or a Sanchez, dont know why, but they seem to spawn all different makes of cars. Hope this helps.

User Info: snool10

snool10 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Look mate they are everywhere.

User Info: gazman14

gazman14 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. As with all the cars needed for the Sunshine Autos lists that don't have a fixed spawn location, there is simply no way to guarantee successfully tracking one down. Especially once you only need that car to complete a list, the game seems to make that model inordinately rare. Best advice is to forget about it and do something else, while keeping half an eye out for one, then when one comes along, drop what you were doing and grab it

User Info: room101

room101 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0