Question from anthonykola

How do i make the pole position club generate cash?

I bought the pole position club but don't know what to do to make it generate cash.what do i do?

Tylerfox9999 answered:

-Go inside
-Enter room to first left
-Watch the girl dance until you lose anywhere from $400 to $800,but I think you need to lose just $400
-The Pole Position now generates $4000 a day
-Also new "Cow Girl Dance" unlocked
-Now that your done you can leave...or hang around for awhile.
2 0

Answers

KnightAlex answered:

You just need to watch the stripper for quite a lot of time. Stupid, I know. Just turn the show on, get a cup of coffee and go watch TV. Come back in 10 minutes time.
1 1

History199454 answered:

Yeah you just have to watch the stripper until you pay 500 dollars to her, which I also think is stupid and a little offensive, that you have to do that.
1 1

imaxelkid444 answered:

You dont.... its just there for adaults who wanna watch ugly animated women damce dumbly...im nt the best speller i dont study...so its just there... i love getting in the "bank job" outfit and killing everybody with a macete and repeteing
0 3

Tylerfox9999 answered:

To view the "Cow Girl Dance" at the position club go to the farest right room.
0 0

prdude123 answered:

You must spend EXACTLY 300 bucks, if you spend 301 bucks or more you will have to try it a gain, i accidentally spend 320 and i had to do it again >_<
0 2

room101 answered:

Just to clarify: you need to spend $300 or more (if there is an upper limit, which I doubt, I've not found it)
0 0