How do i make the pole position club generate cash?

1. I bought the pole position club but don't know what to do to make it generate cash.what do i do?

User Info: anthonykola

anthonykola - 6 years ago

1. -Go inside
    -Enter room to first left
    -Watch the girl dance until you lose anywhere from $400 to $800,but I think you need to lose just $400
    -The Pole Position now generates $4000 a day
    -Also new "Cow Girl Dance" unlocked
    -Now that your done you can leave...or hang around for awhile.

User Info: Tylerfox9999

Tylerfox9999 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You just need to watch the stripper for quite a lot of time. Stupid, I know. Just turn the show on, get a cup of coffee and go watch TV. Come back in 10 minutes time.

User Info: KnightAlex

KnightAlex - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. Yeah you just have to watch the stripper until you pay 500 dollars to her, which I also think is stupid and a little offensive, that you have to do that.

User Info: History199454

History199454 - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. You dont.... its just there for adaults who wanna watch ugly animated women damce dumbly...im nt the best speller i dont study...so its just there... i love getting in the "bank job" outfit and killing everybody with a macete and repeteing

User Info: imaxelkid444

imaxelkid444 - 6 years ago 0 3
  4. To view the "Cow Girl Dance" at the position club go to the farest right room.

User Info: Tylerfox9999

Tylerfox9999 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. You must spend EXACTLY 300 bucks, if you spend 301 bucks or more you will have to try it a gain, i accidentally spend 320 and i had to do it again >_<

User Info: prdude123

prdude123 - 6 years ago 0 2
  6. Just to clarify: you need to spend $300 or more (if there is an upper limit, which I doubt, I've not found it)

User Info: room101

room101 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0