Question from rphilmacrac

Whats the fastest way to make money?

I want to buy the malibu club so i can do those mission but i only have 62k wats the fastest way to make money?

grg_07 answered:

If you have any of the other businesses, you could do the requirements and unlock them as assets, which gives you a lot of cash quickly. Another way, is to rob stores (there's a guide on how to do it on this site.) You could also do the taxi driving missions (press R3 when you enter a Taxi/Cabbie.) You could also play through the main storyline to earn some money.
0 0

Answers

room101 answered:

The absolute fastest way to make money is to exploit the 'Cone Crazy' mission, but this only works on original versions if memory serves. Basically, you need to complete 'Cone Crazy' with one second left one the clock, and then repeatedly complete it by one second each time. Your reward money will double with each completion, which racks up massively in a short space of time.
Failing that, I second grg_07's suggestion. Do the R3 missions. Not only taxi, but paramedic, firefighter & vigilante can all rack up money fast, plus it's good practice for the game generally, plus they're missions that count towards 100% if you're after that.
0 0

Is thier a cheat for money ? Answered ninjaeruye
How can I earn lots of money quickly? Answered Bissomoneybags
Whats is the sixth star? Answered slycooper94
How do I make him swim on PS2? Answered KyleElijah
Is there a make it always day/ night cheat? Answered x_Snake_x