Question from ml2126

Where can i find a miveric apart from the verceti estate?

The only time i can ever find 1 is some times at the vercetty estate, is there any other places if so where?

snool10 answered:

There is a Maverick (I'm assuming that's what you meant) at the top of the Hyman Condos (which can be purchased) in the northern part of the West Island, east of the stadium. You can access it by the stairs right where the purchase icon was. There is another Maverick available on the northern part of the West Island: take the bridge road from prawn island west towards the western island; at the end of the railing on the right you should see a tall building with a white and blue sign saying "VCN". Enter the opening to the right of the sign behind the railing to get a Maverick (sometimes, if its not there just leave the area and come back, it should have spawned again) Hope this helps.
2 0

When do i get the helicopter on the vercetti estate? Answered ml2126
Where is the vercitti estate is it diaz's mansion? Answered jhorbok
Where can I find molotov? Answered riddic87
Where can I find Apartment 3G? Answered hotrodneptune32
Where can I find the caddy? Answered gtafanextreme