Ummm... Weirdest Spawn Ever?

1. It's not really a problem RUNNING the game at the moment... But I'm afraid it may cause one.

I'm a GTA Veteren. I've played everything from III to VC Stories, and passed Vice City 100% 3 times, for myself and for friends. But I've never encountered a problem like this, and I am wondering if anybody elso had. I just passed the mission "Keep Your Friends Close", you know, the last. Before passing the mission, I killed three guys in the room with that safe, who dropped money and weapons, then went and gave Sonny a taste of M60 rounds. Anyway, I passed it, watched the credits AGAIN, got the phone calls from Kent Paul ect, then, when I went to save in the masion, I was surprised by the weirdest thing: The money from the henchmen I had killed is still there. Fair enough, go and collect it. But I can't. I walk straight through it. Ok... I save. Still there. I leave mansion and come back... Still there. I've tried everything, saved at every other safe house, turned off the game, EVERYTHING. But the money will actually spawn WITH the building: like it has become part of it.

SOOO WEIRD!!! Has anybody else EVER encountered something like this, and has it ever caused any glitches/ issues?

Thanks, BrendanFace

User Info: BrendanFace000

BrendanFace000 - 6 years ago
    Anybody? At lease say "weird" and laugh at me... So alone...

User Info: BrendanFace000

BrendanFace000 - 6 years ago
    No, It's actually green, glowing, spinning money: That's why I gave details about my previous GTA experience. It it actually the money dropped by the guys: There are two. One just infront of the pink save point, and another stuck behind the safe: The two places where the goons stood when they were stealing money. One steals the money, one stands gaurd. It's definatly not an easter egg, right? Because I've never heard of anything like it.

Anyway, I deleted that save file. Luckily, I always keep a backup, so all had to do was repeat that one mission. And after I passed it, the money was not there on the file: It was definatley a glitch. It's far to late to complain to RockStar, but I'll leave this question open for others to coment on. Feel free to just blabber, even if you don't answer: I won't report it. Although I suppose I should transfer it to the message boards...

Thanks Anyway, BrendanFace

User Info: BrendanFace000

BrendanFace000 - 6 years ago
    Okay, I just laughed hysterically at TwistedBennet's answer.

Thanks for finnaly commenting, I was waiting for somebody to say they had the same thing happen to them. If you check this, can you tell me what you did about it?

You smoked weed when you were 7?... LOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks, BrendanFace

User Info: BrendanFace000

BrendanFace000 - 6 years ago
    Are you talking about the safe money that overflows out of the safe?If yes,like at the ocean views Bag of Cash you can not collect it.

User Info: Tylerfox9999

Tylerfox9999 - 6 years ago

1. Is it like the money people drop when you kill them, or is it just random bills? It sounds like it could be decoration.

User Info: xTheSpoonx

xTheSpoonx - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. YES! Holy crap. I was 7 years old, when this happened. Probably my 9th play through. We love'd VC like weed! Smoked everyday! Haha.
    Thanks my friend, you sparked some very old old memories! ;)

User Info: TwistedBennett

TwistedBennett - 6 years ago 0 1