How do I get past (Chaosmeter)?

1. Hi Guys,

There is a level - 'Chaosmeter' (might be its not the exact name but hope it will help), related to bike gang. Can anybody let me know what is required to pass this level.

What I understand that one neeeds to fill chaosmeter by killing lots of people and as I did by kiiling people/attacking on vehicles with guns but cops came there since wanted level increases....so if its the right thing to do to pass this level and I am doing correctly....can anybody say how to fill the chaosmeter in the given time limit....may be with any cheat.

Thanks a ton in advance.... :)

User Info: gtaTHEgame

gtaTHEgame - 6 years ago

1. It's actually easier when you've got a wanted level, since the cops just keep coming at you. The "chaos meter" is basically a representation of how much destruction and mayhem you cause, it doesn't matter who or what the victims are (i.e. it's a rampage without a specific target). You could climb up the stairs to the top of the bar and let loose volleys of rockets to the highway below, for example...or climb into a Rhino tank and collide into vehicles to blow them up.

NOTE: Because "bullets that hit" are included as part of the chaos, you could just target an unexploded vehicle's wheel and keep shooting at it. The meter will climb even in that non-violent approach.

User Info: Nukey_Shay

Nukey_Shay (Expert) - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. If you don't mind to cheat get a tank.

User Info: Tylerfox9999

Tylerfox9999 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The Rhino cheat is:O, O, L1, O, O, O, L1, L2, R1, T, O, T- Spawn A Rhino
    O=circle T=Triangle

User Info: Tylerfox9999

Tylerfox9999 - 6 years ago 0 0