Question from ranginarrowj

I cant buy weapons why is this?

I'm unable to buy weapons at ammunation even though i have done before. Why is this?

R351D3NT3V1L4 answered:

Maybe you scared the shop owner or something.
3 0

Answers

room101 answered:

There are several possible options:
i) as suggested above, if you have killed the clerk, or made him pull a gun on you, you'll need to wait a while before you can buy again
ii) you may not have sufficient funds
iii) different weapons are available from the different stores, some of which are not unlocked until you have progressed through the storyline (e.g. the fact that you have been able to purchase a .45 from the Ammunation in Ocean Beach does not necessarily mean you'll be able to purchase the M4 from the Downtown Ammunation)
iv) it's possible (though unlikely - I must admit to not knowing for sure) that you are unable to purchase any weapons (or indeed anything else) during certain missions. I can't verify that one way or the other at the moment though.
0 0

Where can I find (a plane I could ride)? Open GEOVAZ
How to become a passenger? Unanswered asdfghjklh12
How to get guy bodyguards? Answered asdfghjklh12
What are fun things to do for fun? Answered asdfghjklh12
How do I get past pizza delivery? Answered biker_boy1967