Unique Jump help, please?

1. I am stuck on Jump #24, near Washington Beach (www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsAI1PNfnIk). I can't seem to pick up enough speed to go far enough off the ramp. Everytime I try to drive over the planter, it sends me spinning. Any advice?

User Info: spectre_vampire

spectre_vampire - 6 years ago

1. From Psy's FAQ: www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/561545-grand-theft-auto-vice-city/faqs/20563

From "Screw This" Facing [EAST] head along to the end of the road (Heading
    [EAST] Obviously). Make a right here and follow the road along. Take the first
    right you come to, which is quite a long way along, and follow the road up to
    the [WEST]. When you get on the road where there are fences either side, follow
    it along and around until you reach the main terminal of the airport.

Just before you pass the Surf sign on the right, is a parking lot on the left,
    well... its more of an airfield than a parking lot, but anyway, go in here.

Once you get in, go straight ahead, and just after you pass the plane, you will
    see a stairway on the right. Line yourself up with it, and then reverse back as
    far as you can go. Burn along the road and hit the jump. Hopefully you can
    clear the tunnel used to get people on the plane and register this jump.

User Info: R351D3NT3V1L4

R351D3NT3V1L4 (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0