Question from slycooper94

Whats is the sixth star?

Whats the sixth star do? besides the cops & everything but what does the sixth star have\do?

slycooper94 provided additional details:

Lol n also if that what it does? then how come im not getting the sixth star i only get 5 stars n i really want to blow up a tank i wanna earn alot of money of that tank n i did that "raise wanted level" cheat code!

MunKy321 answered:

*UPDATED*

When you get a six star wanted level, you get the army sent after you. They come fully equipped with M4s and ride in tanks and army trucks; the trucks aren't that big of a deal, but the tanks are an absolute blast - literally! You touch a tank with any vehicle and that vehicle explodes on the spot!

Hope I filled up your tank with that answer! Get it? "Tank"?

-_-

Oh man, I'm so lame... No applause or tanks necessary

*You can only achieve the six star wanted level after you've completed a certain portion of the game. More specifically, it's achived after the mission "Rub Out", which is done for Ricardo Diaz.*
1 0

Answers

gary088 answered:

The army will come to get you. And to answer your other question, you get the sixth star on the third island,[the one with the stadium.]
0 1

Whats the fastest way to make money? Answered rphilmacrac
Where can I find (a plane I could ride)? Answered GEOVAZ
How to become a passenger? Unanswered asdfghjklh12
How to get guy bodyguards? Answered asdfghjklh12
What are fun things to do for fun? Answered asdfghjklh12