How do I get past pizza delivery?

1. PLEASE HELP!!! I found the pizza moped and i'm trying to do the mission, but don't know what button to press to actually "deliver" the pizza. The game says to do a "drive by". I have the pizzas, i get to the person with the arrow over them, but can't give them the pizza. What am I doing wrong?

User Info: biker_boy1967

biker_boy1967 - 3 years ago

1. Approach your customer to the left/right as appropriate (e.g. if your customer is standing outside the Malibu club, and you are riding south, they will be on the right). Ride slowly and hold R2 until you are exactly level with them. Stop and press circle (holding R2 all the time). You should now have delivered the Pizza. Once you're happy you've got the idea, you can try pressing Circle to throw the Pizza while riding past the customer, rather than stopping (as stopping for each customer will likely make it extremely difficult to complete the mission). You don't have to be all that precise; customers will walk and retrieve stray Pizzas from quite a way away, though it may take a few seconds.

Hope this helps

User Info: room101

room101 (Expert) - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Use l2 and r2 to look left and right and press the circle button while holding one of the buttons.

User Info: asdfghjklh12

asdfghjklh12 - 3 years ago 0 0