Question from LegendOfGta

No henchmen at my Mansion; what gives?

I finally got up to 100% in Vice City; I went to hire the henchmen but they weren't there! I went away and back 5 times, reloaded the game, and cleaned the disk; what ******* gives (I'm really pissed about this) = (

hillj700 answered:

The hencman should be in the room to the right of the enterance. The python pistol and a heart should also be there. Stand on the pink circle in front of the henchman sitting down.
2 0

Answers

nebzilla answered:

If u used a lot of cheats to complete the game it could be slightly glitched. I've had similar minor glitches in the game after using cheats, especially the tank cheat, too much.
0 0

gazman14 answered:

Try looking around the place; like in that place where you save the game or where you find the helicopter(up top).
0 0

BrendanFace000 answered:

I used to get this problem on the PC version heaps... Usually what I would do is go out the front, get in my Infernus, drive to the side of the island that is NOT currently loaded (So that you get the blue or yellow loading screen when you cross the bridge), then drive back to the mansion and they were there. Hope that helps.

P.s, If you get them working, try doing unique stunts with a henchman sitting on the bike. While in slow-mo, manuvre the bike so that he will face plant on impact... It looks halarious. Also see how many time he can jump off a bulding before going splat...
1 0