Question from Bissomoneybags

How can I earn lots of money quickly?

I have been playing this game for a very long time and I was wondering how to earn lots of money quickly because I am sick of doing the racer missions at Sunshine Autos constantly. Any suggestions please?

Bissomoneybags provided additional details:

Trying to find ways without using cheats because I am going for the 100%. Hope that clears things up for everybody:)

mujosmetljar asked for clarification:

Rob like ose a shotguun and aim the workerand kil him

mujosmetljar asked for clarification:

But not aim and kil a pizza man

widdman answered:

collect revenue from completed assets.
if you have not bought any then, complete the car lists for sunshine autos, or finish all of the missions for the vercetti mansion (V on map, mansion won from killing diaz)
between these you will get $14,000 a game day. this can amass very quickly.
2 0

Answers

Dark_Link55 answered:

There is a Trick on getting lots of money you get a police car and park it near a garage on any safehouse that has a garage and do the R3 misssions and get out of the car and move out the garage and do the exploding cars cheat ( R2, L2, R1,L1,L2,R2,Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, L2, L1) get back on the garage get in the police car and repeat.
0 1

dantheman81 answered:

Every time u see a police officer running after a guy punch the guy no weapons though and when the guys dead usually u can still get money
1 0

shiro809 answered:

Beat every asset then collect the revenue there (if you beat the malibu you get 10,000 a game day).
1 0

room101 answered:

If you have the original version of the game, the quickest way to make money is to exploit the Cone Crazy trick. Complete the mission in the slowest time possible, then continue to lower your record by one second on every subsequent attempt, doubling your prize money each time.
If not, completing Vigilante mission in the Rhino or Hunter is the way to go. The mission is theoretically unlimited, though your PS2 is likely to freeze eventually if you do it for too long, and you will generate massive amounts of money per level at the higher levels.
0 0

swedenalot answered:

In downtown, there are some kind of flags. knock them and money comes out.
0 1

moneypoops answered:

Look for all the rampages and do jobs.
0 0

moneypoops answered:

Rob stores.
0 0

Is thier a cheat for money ? Answered ninjaeruye
Whats the fastest way to make money? Answered rphilmacrac
Where can I find (a plane I could ride)? Answered GEOVAZ
How to become a passenger? Unanswered asdfghjklh12
How to get guy bodyguards? Answered asdfghjklh12