Question from brachera

How do i get the cop uniform?

How do i get the cop outfit i know where to go but it isn't there. Why isn't it there at the WBPD?

The_Drooge answered:

You can get the cop outfit at the WBPD after you beat the first malibu mission called No Escape. After successfully beating the mission go back to the WBPD and get it.
-Side note- While wearing the cop outfit you can safely enter the military base on the third island next to the airport.
1 0

Answers

hotrodneptune32 answered:

That might be right The_Drooge but I got the cop outfit by beating the last of the Vercetti Estate Asset missions, Cop Land. The mission has you piss off the cops, get two of them into a garage in Vice Point; you have cop clothes. Take the cop car parked nearby and go to the mall, dont hit any cops on the way. When you get there, go inside and go to the tarbrush cafe. You plant a bomb and have five seconds to get out of there. After the boom get out of there, you have a nice wanted level so take your butt and Lance's back to the mansion to beat the mission and get the cop suit.
0 0

Where can I find (a plane I could ride)? Answered GEOVAZ
How to become a passenger? Open asdfghjklh12
How to get guy bodyguards? Answered asdfghjklh12
What are fun things to do for fun? Answered asdfghjklh12
How do I get past pizza delivery? Answered biker_boy1967