Where can I find the caddy?

1. I can't find any caddies in the Golf Area. I tried looking for the one near the lighthouse, but didn't see anything.
    gtafanextreme - 7 years ago

1. There is one hidden in bushes to the right of the path leading to the lighthouse. It can be difficult to see so try approaching each clump of bushes on foot and pressing triangle. If the caddy is in there, Tommy should run in and get in it. Be careful accelerating straight away, as the caddy is usually pointing towards the water.
    room101 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I had this problem too. Try to save and restart the game; you should see some next time.
    GaaMoo - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Seriously dude look through all da cheats
    b0yzzz - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Sometimes you get through the golf club entry and there is one next to the tennis courts.
    gazman14 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. You will see people driving them at the golf course.
    bigjon76 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Cheat or golf course.
    gazman14 - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. Just go to the golf course.b the lighthouse in washington by the hotel there is a caddy hidden in the bushs
    colddude34 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. I too had this problem: It still happens to me now, but it is easily fixed. Simple find any car or bike, go to the west island via Starfish Island, then go to Little Haiti and cross that bridge there back over to the east island. The first vehicle you will see will ALWAYS be a Golf Caddy, and it will also usually be a crazy drivers who doesn't stop for anything: you will have to knock him into a wall then quickly jack it while he is reversing. Well, This always works on my version, anyway...
    BrendanFace000 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Well that's easy,the golf place.Sometimes you see them just untaken or old men or women will be rideing them.
    Tylerfox9999 - 6 years ago 0 0

How do i find a helicopter? Answered marlinmen
Where can I find Apartment 3G? Answered hotrodneptune32
How do I find more levels? Answered 3082
Where can I find a Hunter? Answered brachera
Where do u find all the missions? Answered KatieZhan