Question from hotrodneptune32

How do I get past the shooting range?

I keep trying but I always keep ending up at 36 points. I keep getting mission passed but I want instant reload/no reload times badly. Please Help Me!

hotrodneptune32 provided additional details:

Thanks! It worked!

RavagerOfWorlds answered:

The thing you need more than anything else is practice. You've just gotta keep trying until you get it. What I always do is shoot out the body of the first (closest) target, leaving the head intact so that the rest doesn't respawn. This keeps it from blocking your shots. Then I just shoot the second and third targets until I run out of time/ammo. If I get don't have enough ammo left to take out either of the farthest two, I take out the head of the first for an extra point.

Remember to be precise; don't waste ammo. As long as you don't waste too much time per shot your ammo will almost always run out first. It takes practice to get a good balance of speed and accuracy, don't get discouraged. This mission used to be horrible for me, but I don't find it terribly difficult anymore
0 0