Question from O7DOYLE7O

Im exactly 40% done and there are no more story or payphone missions, and i havent beaten all of the story mode?

I am exactly 40% done and there are no more story missions, not even payphone missions, and i havent beaten all of the story mode and i know it. I have not beaten "keep your friends close" , i havent done some other peoples missions and the only missions left are the buisiness missions, and i already beat all of the missions from the Vercetti Estate.

room101 answered:

You need to complete the two Printworks asset missions and any five of the other assets.
The asset is complete when it begins generating money. Once you've done that you'll unlock the final storyline missions.
To reach 100%, there are all manner of side missions to accomplish (hidden packages, street races, checkpoint challenges & the like)
2 0

Answers

Spinal_Feed answered:

I had the same problem when I was playing and it took me a long time to figure it out. You know the business called Pole Position? in order to successfully complete that business you have to go in there with the Mr. Vercetti suit on and sit in the stripper booth where it slowly drains your money five bucks at a time for a few minutes or so and when you leave (if you did enough time) it will tell you that you have completed it.
1 0

moneypoops answered:

You have to get 99 %.
0 1

Is the story over? Answered EdXz01
Asset missions? Answered giron654
Done w/ the missions at the mansion, what do i do next? Answered EdXz01
Where do u find all the missions? Answered KatieZhan
Where do you go to do the Malabo missions? Answered brachera