Im exactly 40% done and there are no more story or payphone missions, and i havent beaten all of the story mode?

1. I am exactly 40% done and there are no more story missions, not even payphone missions, and i havent beaten all of the story mode and i know it. I have not beaten "keep your friends close" , i havent done some other peoples missions and the only missions left are the buisiness missions, and i already beat all of the missions from the Vercetti Estate.

User Info: O7DOYLE7O

O7DOYLE7O - 7 years ago

1. You need to complete the two Printworks asset missions and any five of the other assets.
    The asset is complete when it begins generating money. Once you've done that you'll unlock the final storyline missions.
    To reach 100%, there are all manner of side missions to accomplish (hidden packages, street races, checkpoint challenges & the like)

User Info: room101

room101 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I had the same problem when I was playing and it took me a long time to figure it out. You know the business called Pole Position? in order to successfully complete that business you have to go in there with the Mr. Vercetti suit on and sit in the stripper booth where it slowly drains your money five bucks at a time for a few minutes or so and when you leave (if you did enough time) it will tell you that you have completed it.

User Info: Spinal_Feed

Spinal_Feed - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. You have to get 99 %.

User Info: moneypoops

moneypoops - 7 years ago 0 1