Question from susannazamora

How do I get past (level 11?

What do I have to do to completed level 11? once I finish putting the rocks in the bubbles, it won't let me pass the 3 faces, can you please help my little son completed this part of this level. thank you

There is a sign im having trouble a little past that part im trying to help my little brother its right left middle right left after that there is a part with red bubbles i cant beat it

You will go pass a sign with a red arrow...go near it, hit it to swing it around. It shows a sequence of statue faces...You must go to where the 3 faces are & hit it in the sequence shown on the sign.

Use the action button on the sign then go to the faces and use the action button to the faces in the order that the sign said.

I did that but, I can't figure out where to hit the third statue face with the action button. I tried forever! Is there a certain spot?!