How do I get back at the farplane abyss?

1. I already defeated the magus sisters and the dark anima (the one with the oblivion skill). Then met up with leblanc and onto the keyboards.
    I am at the moving music platforms already and once I have reached the top there is some sort of portal or gate there is a fiend or monster blocking it and I have to battle with it to get through.

However, I can't defeat the monster so I went back up to the Celsius.

How do I get back to the farplane abyss?

I tried using the holes in the ground but I can't seem to get in except the one with the machines and stuff (where you need to "bypass" the security). But that will just lead me to a useless balcony with a treasure chest.

User Info: lindstradt

lindstradt - 6 years ago
    I want to get back to the heart of farplane. Not just to the Farplane Abyss

User Info: lindstradt

lindstradt - 6 years ago

1. If you want to get back just board the Celsius, speak to Brother and pick a destination.
    And there are two ways to getting past Azi Dahaka, WAY OF THE CALM OR WAY OF HEAD THRU THE WALL....
    WAY OF THE CALM...

Once scene is finished, notice the piano to your left. There's an electric
    barrier to your right that is activated every so often. If you get caught in
    current, gals suffer some damage. There's also 1st blue spot on the ground
    near the piano - step on it and three notes will be played. Now examine the
    piano and punch in these three notes (use the hint at bottom of screen).

With first barrier out of the way, go N - path branches off into two at
    1stcross. Take W one and step on 2nd blue spot on your way to hear two notes
    (don't get struck by electricity!), while E path's 3rd blue spot gives away
    one note. Where paths merge back together (2ndcross), make a jump to the
    chest. Nearby is 2nd piano, but before activating it take path to SE of the
    piano to reach 4th blue spot. Now you have all the notes you need to play on
    2nd piano. Do it and another barrier has been destroyed. Get MEGALIXIR from
    nearby chest.

Hop back on main track and go N until you reach 3rdcross - take left path
    first and step on 5th blue spot to hear two notes. Now back to 3rdcross and
    take right path - immediately after electric current jump down onto another
    road. First go up a bit to step on 6th blue spot, which gives away one note.
    Hike to other end of this path and step on 7th blue spot for two more notes.
    You'll automatically jump back down on left path from 3rdcross. Go N until two
    paths merge again at 4thcross. Jump to your right and find 3rd piano (loot a
    chest near it for 3x TURBO ETHER). Third barrier is deactivated, so proceed N
    for more scenes. You get PAINE'S SPHERE KEY ITEM.

Make use of SSP here. This next puzzle is so friggin' annoyin'... I don't feel
    like explaining it, so just follow these directions, okay? Let's begin...

There are two starting stones, one to the left of SSP, one to the right of
    SSP. Jump on stone to the left of SSP to be transported a bit up. When it
    stops, jump to the right - three notes are played. Jump right to be
    transported a bit up. Jump up, and up again to hear two more notes. Now jump
    all the way back to SSP. Now take stone to the right of SSP, which will
    transport you up again. Jump on the block that is more N to transport yourself
    to another big block - this one plays one note. Back to SSP again, and again
    jump on block to the left of SSP.

When it stops, jump left, then up. When this block stops, jump right to hear
    one note. Jump left and block you previously used will float even higher. Jump
    right, loot the chest with 2x MEGA PHOENIX, then jump up to hear two notes.
    Jump down, left and you'll be transported down. Jump down, then immediately
    back up. As block stops, jump left and left again to hear one note. Jump back
    to SSP. Take block to the right of SSP yet again. When it stops, jump left on
    the block that is more S - you will reach a block that plays two notes.
    Finally, jump left and stand on circular shape which will play the notes in
    order you stepped on. Beware, if you screwed up, you will fight very strong
    boss (but you can escape from it and try to do the puzzle again). If you were
    successful in clearing the puzzle, door deactivates and access is granted.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. To get back you need to speak with Brother on the Celsius Bridge. There will be selectable destination options of going down the hole at any of the five temples plus, once you have completed the journey down at least one of the holes, an option to return to the Farplane point where LeBlanc waits. To get back to the Heart of the Farplane you have to reenter through the "glowing tunnel" and battle your way back up through the keyboard maze section of the Farplane.

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. You don't need to fight the fiend in the gate ring unless you want a lesson in pain or a 100% bestiary. Stop moving when it glows to avoid it.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. WAY OF THE HEAD THRU THE WALL...

After the scene make your way N and N only - to pass electric barriers, wait
    for them until they detract, and as for lasers, press Circle to jump over them
    just as security orb is about to shoot you. Approach the first circular... er,
    'door' or whatever...

BOTH SECTIONS TAKEN FROM SPLIT INFINITY'S WALKTHROUGH.
    READ FOR MORE HELP.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 6 years ago 0 0