Question from FueledwithRamen

How do I beat Shinra?

I'm trying to obtain the Lady Luck DS, but I can't seem to beat Shinra. I pretty much lost all my coins practicing with people his level. I can't get more coins cause I'm in the middle of a fight with Angra Mainyu in Bikanel.

FueledwithRamen provided additional details:

But getting 100 quota with what?20turns? and I have to gegt 100 quota sounds very difficult.

bassg17 asked for clarification:

Do you have the three special dress spheres?

foyah answered:

What you need are entry coins with either coin count echoes or multiplier echoes and if you know how to use them effectively, reaching the quota of 100 coins in 20 turns will be a breeze.
2 0

Answers

WaveRipper2010 answered:

To beat Shinra you have to make Chain Coin Breaks with two coins per turn...hope I helped friend..!!!
1 0

WaveRipper2010 answered:

If you keep using the 2 or 3 C.B. technique I told you about earlier you can get 100 quota easily...Maybe you'll get the quota before the turns run out...hope I helped...BYE!!!
1 0

kindratheslayer answered:

Well you would have to beat Angra Mainyu to get more coins to even try to beat him so i would suggest a new game+, and when i beat him in the Luca basement area i used coin break chains and multiplier chains and chained 2 coins at a time using coins with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4..... hope that helps... a side note, if you fight Angra Mainyu in chapters 1 and 2 and dig in Bikinel till he shows up, the points you shave of him before he kicks you out of the fight get grandfathered over to the next fight and so on
1 0