Review by GhostSniper

"Tom You Did It"

When I first saw Ghost Recon I said “Just another Tom game two shots and your dead”. My mum must of herd me say it so guess what at Christmas my mum brought it for me. Well I said thank you and put on a face full of joy. When I started to play it I very easily got through the first couple of levels and found out it was a good game after all.

Ok this is the low down on the game:
You are in charge of an elite special forces unit called the Ghosts. The Ghosts are an elite American Special Forces unit using the most advanced technology the United States has to offer. They are the first unit deployed into dangerous situations and the last ones to leave when things get rough. The fate of the world depends on you. And remember no pressure.

Ok now when you first start do not play the training level unless you really need to ok. And start the game on normal as easy is well just to easy. The game offers great team play and co-op mode lets you and a friend really kill some people.

Ok these are the types of classes you will be able to chose from:

Rifleman: This guy is an expert with and type of rifle and will get you out of some tight spots.

Sniper: If you want that guy you can see 200 yards down the road dead a sniper is your man. If that guy is keeping you pined down your friendly sniper will put a lead bullet in his head.

Demo: Do you want to put an anti tank rocket in the side of that tank then have a good old laugh while it turns into a pile of moving metal hotplate. If you do then get one of these guys on your team. Trust me you wont regret it when you come up against a tank.

Support: This person always has a gun that holds 200 rounds if you want to live to fight another day get this guy into your team straight way.

Now look down below for a run down on the games stability:

This game has nice looking graphics. Smooth texture and the soldiers look like real people their faces have great detail.

Sound oh the beautiful sound, the sound in this game is awesome. When you are lying prone and a bullet buzzes over my soldiers head I duck for cover under my pillow.

Game play: 9/10
The game play for Ghost Recon is pretty good. At first the buttons take some getting used to but when you know how to play in your sleep you will become a one man killing machine.

Life span: 10/10
Trust me when you have finished all the Ghost Recon missions you will open up new missions called Desert Siege. There 8 Desert Siege missions and 15 Ghost Recon missions all up 23 which will keep you busy.

When you finish all 23 missions you can reply them in ‘Quick Mission’ mode. In this mode you have 3 different choices. They are Recon Mode, Fire Fight Mode and last but not least Mission Mode.

Recon Mode: You and your team must make it from one side of the map to the other side without anyone ending up in a body bag.

Fire Fight Mode: Ah yes this is my favorite mode you and your team must defeat 30 enemies.
Mission Mode: Just like campaign but every time there is a different objective from placing demo charges to having to rescue POWs.

Well that is basically all I can tell you about the game have fun playing it. CHEERS!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 12/28/03