Where can I find a (Defence Rom Delta)?

1. Exactly as the title says. i have looked all over the internet, and haven't found a single reliable source. everyone says "Oh look in the chip shop" but that is NOT Defence Rom Delta, it is Defence Rom Gamma. In your answer, please tell me Area and Difficulty. (Terry if you're still around, assistance is appreciated.) thanks in advance

User Info: link8zelda

link8zelda - 5 years ago
    BZZZZT! Wrong Answer! Defence Rom GAMMA is in the chip shop. Defence Rom Delta is the one with the little handwritten s at the end of it.

User Info: link8zelda

link8zelda - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Try to kill and enemy if u lucky you will get it. I agree with who say''oh it is in chip shop'' you chip shop is upgreade it same with other shop.

User Info: babylugia

babylugia - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. I find it! Defence rom delta is in chip shop his price is 2000 BITS. Chip shop have two Folder devence rom delta in second folder.

User Info: babylugia

babylugia - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. I found a Defense Rom Delta in the ancient ruins, from killing Minotarumon

User Info: Zelos000

Zelos000 - 7 months ago 0 0