Question from wolf1324

Where can I find (Signature weapons)?

What are the levels to weild the special weapons?

asiandood5 answered:

I've got my signature weapon by doing that glitch wit 2 players and got 9,999,999 and gave it to metal etamon
2 0

Answers

Master_Terry answered:

You need 2500 tech of your digimon's speciality to equip the weapon (level 107 earliest).
where to find it is easy...Death Valley on hard mode or very hard mode. The location with the switch that is surrounded by boxes in Goblin Pass. The point is that it needs to be unlocked. For unlocking it you have to beat all the storyline bosses (in no particular order) on hard mode or very hard mode (the difficulty doesn't make a difference for the signature weapon) without leaving/resetting the game. You are allowed to save, but it will only save level ups, tech ups and that stuff. It cannot save your progress of unlocking the weapon, so you need to kill the bosses in 1 go.
2 0

Master_Terry answered:

Once they're killed, epic Numemon will appear in Death Valley at the location described above. Kill it and you'll get the signature weapon for the digimon player 1 is currently using when killing the Numemon. (caution. the signature weapon of Imperialdramon FM is exchanged with the one of Imperialdramon PM and vice versa.)
2 0

Master_Terry answered:

Depending on how well you know the dungeons, this could help (playlist for all the dungeons including getting the signature weapon - made by me):
http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPz2tvOX6Hk&feature= PlayList&p=7A06EBB6E3679290&index=0&playnext=1

(remove the space after the 'http' and the one before 'Playlist' to make the link work)

sorry for splitting it... the site kept complaining about an 80 characters limit. I overread that it was about 1 word and split the meassage)
1 0

bahamutzero666 answered:

There r 2 ways to get the signature weapons 1 you can give metaletamon 999999999999 bits and u can get them that way or 2 u can beat every boss without saving and then go back to death valley and fight king numemon
0 2

Master_Terry answered:

giving metal etemon money only works if you have used a cheat device on this game, and using a cheat device on whatever manner is not regarded as a way of unlocking a signature weapon, no matter what you say. Furthermore nobody has ever given proof of this by a picture or a video yet as far as I know, so back up what you claim before you spread that it's true.
2 1