Question from bahamutzero666

How do I get past dungeon of doom?

I keep getting killed in that dungeon so please help oh and im level 70 and am on hard mode

bahamutzero666 provided additional details:

If i want alphamon it isnt optional

If i want alphamon then it isnt optional

pokemoninbrawl answered:

well, you can always switch your starter with that thing you get at level 16 if you want alphamon THAT bad, then just do their method of getting alphamon. anyway, go to youtube and look up terrythedesignated. he has a video walkthrough for the whole game and him getting the ignature weapon. he also has a few of the side quests. if he doesnt have that one, there is also someone else who has a few of the sidequests. his username is Sakon213. if you STILL have trouble with that quest, you can PM me and tell me which digi-elf gives the dungeon of doom quest, because i forgot which quest was the dungeon of doom. i'll just go do it myself and tell you how i did.
0 0

Answers

Master_Terry answered:

If you get killed then just wait till you're on a higher level with better equipment. This dungeon is optional. You don't have to do it.
0 0