Question from IPdramonP

Finding colored weapon and some better weapon?

How can I find pink colored weapon with mods? Is rack board is helpfull to find that item?

And does very hard mode is helpfull to get better signature weapon?

Please help.

IPdramonP provided additional details:

Wow. Maybe I will get lv 999 in 10 years. I think. I'm still 129. Who is that person?

IPdramonP provided additional details:

So if i want omega blade with pink, my imperialdramon paladin mode must lvl 999? oh man. it took about many years.

Answers

Master_Terry answered:

to find pink equipment you have to be level 999. You won't get a single one even on level 998. And to be honest, this has been only achieved by 1 player in the world so far without cheating (including giving proof). Also it takes about 4 hours just to find a pink piece of equipment, and the chances of this one having mods are damn low.

Rack board doesn't help finding stuff with a higher color more frequently.

getting a signature on very hard mode does not influence its quality in any way. Tested it myself multiple times.
0 0

ntb4 answered:

To answer the question of who achieved the level 999 digimon it was none other than master_terry himself with his gallantmon
0 0

Is it possible to get a better signature weapon? Answered coderedage
Signature weapon help? Open TinColossus7
What stab weapon is better? Answered coderedage
Sig. weapon effects? Open ArmeggedemonROX
signature weapon for IPdramon PM? Open tuansori