Why can't I convert ?

1. I have infection clear data . and the color is yellow ( mean has ended)
    when i try to convert it's said i dont have any infection data ?
    Help ?!

User Info: Silent_Hunterz

Silent_Hunterz - 6 years ago

1. After I checked the vol 1 DVD s, it turns out that there are two version of USA series. The differences lies in the language selection option before you start the game. While most of the vol 2 (mutation) DVD mostly is without the language selection option. So, if you have the vol 1 DVD with the language selection option at the beginning, you can't convert the clear data to the vol 2 DVD without the language selection option. The solution here is to find the correct DVD version.

In case you don't found the matching series, it's okay to start vol 2 without converting, you can still get natsume, sanjuro, etc, by reading the board (as did in vol 1), ryu book will be obtained along the data drain usage, as for the rare equipment, you will get better. The only differences is the extra level at "Hideous Someone Giant", which can only be obtained by clearing vol 1.

User Info: IDGamMa113

IDGamMa113 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I have same trouble tooT-T

User Info: erlinwin

erlinwin - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. your memory card probably has an error, I would say you have to buy a new memory card and try to move the data from the old memory card to the new one and then try to convert with your new memory card

User Info: Gunslinger1754

Gunslinger1754 - 6 years ago 0 0