Review by TrueGamer104

"Tread lightly..."

Introduction- Well here it is folks, Splinter Cell has finally arrived on PS2 and I bet a lot of you have tons of questions about this game. I myself couldn't wait to get my hands on this game when I heard it was being released on the PS2! Well heres everything you'll need to know, I hope you find my review useful, so heres to verdict...

Gameplay-10/10 This game is downright fun and more of an experience than just a regular stealth game. SC plays so smooth you'll get lost within the environments because the game is so true to real-life you would have thought you were there. This game is hard in the fact that you must take your time because this isn't your typical run through and shoot everything that moves game. SC relies heavily on stealth so use what you got and have a good ol time while doing it! The controls will almost become second nature while you first begin to play, while Sam can do tons of cool stealthy moves, you have plenty of time to take your sweet time, so don't go rushing into something you are unsure of.

Story-10/10 You assume the role of Sam Fisher, an NSA (National Security Agent) sent out to investigate the disappearance of 2 CIA agents.

Graphics/Sounds-10/10 Now here is where the game is most impressive and shines to near perfection. The lighting and shadow effects of almost everything are crystal clear and beautifully casted. The game is very smooth and no slowing down. I couldn't believe how real this game is when it comes to environments, boy was I wrong! The PS2 definitely does a wonderful job in making all this happen. The voice acting is strong and crisp, The raspy voice of Sam is quite entertaining to listen too.

Playtime/Re-Playability-10/10 I doubt you will finish this title in a little bit of time because of the fact you must take your time, but this game has a good length and lots of replay value. The game only has 2 set difficulties but they are both a terrific and enjoyably challenge. This is a game that will be played out till your hearts content, enjoy every second of it because I know I have!

Overall Scores:
Gameplay:10/10
Story:10/10
Graphics/Sounds:10/10
Playtime/Re-Playability:10/10

Final Word: If this game looks interesting to you but you are still unsure then better to rent then deal with uncertainty. The thing is I don't think you will have to worry about that, this game is well worth the purchase and an excellent game all together. Thank you for reading my review!

Happy Gaming!