Where is the silver rock golem?

1. I cant find a silver rock golem and he is the final peice of my puzzle to defeating rapthorn and conqering the monster arena i really need to find him.

User Info: theeighter

theeighter - 8 years ago

1. Talos appears after having won rank D. I found him very useful until around class B or A. Unfortunately, his stats don't improve at all when the Hero gets stronger. For class A and S I'd use the "My Three Golems" team (Brickman, Goldman and Stoneman). They unite to the incredibly good Mazin. (999 HP, 777 Att, 364 Def, 76 Spd) Plus the three golems start the next round with full HP. I won both rank A and rank S on first trial without problems.

User Info: iSa91

iSa91 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I guess you mean Stoneman/Stonemason by "silver rock golem". He is on the north west island, south west to the dark ruins on a hill. You can only reach it if you already can fly.

User Info: iSa91

iSa91 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Another possibility is Talos, a stone colossus (big grey statue with one foot raised) whom I found very useful for the battle arena. He can be found on the island of Neos, south of the temple on the road to the dock. I do not know what causes him to appear, though, assuming it is not random.

User Info: Ragn_At_Work

Ragn_At_Work - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I'm assuming you mean the stone golem? well, to find him you must wait until you acquire the Godbird's soulstone and have beaten rank B of the monster arena. IF, you have met these requirements, then go back to the dark island where you fought Dhoulmagus and there should be a spot around the island where you can land with your soulstone, you'll know you've accomplishes this if you see 4 gravestones with helpful info on them*hint* and there should be the stone golem and a treasure chest further on the right of the land.

User Info: MegaForte1

MegaForte1 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Don't forget that the mechas can be better in monster fights outside the arena then My Three Golems/Mazin

User Info: AlexanderDrake

AlexanderDrake - 7 years ago 0 0