Question from LOZ_FFVII

Is there a quick way to unlock a Majin?

I've already got a Ninja, Scout and Rogue all up around level 84 to 89, and I'm finding it REALLY DIFFICULT and REALLY BORING to level up my rogue. I haven't bothered with Warriors or Fighters yet.

I'm curious to see if there's quick (not necessarily simple, but I would prefer it if it was) way to level them all quicker.

(I'm fine with taking my time with my Ninja and Scout, it's mostly the other three that I might get bored with)

(This question has been posted on the Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness Q&A Board)

LOZ_FFVII provided additional details:

Thanks to an answer on the AoD Q&A board I have now got a Rogue and male Battler up to lvl 200 (and above) and I am now working on a male Pugilist (that I plan on transmigrating into a Majin - I don't like pugilists)

BTW is there a simple way of getting a Scout using a gun up to lvl 200 using CoO3 or do I have to transmigrate him to one of his higher forms (he has a high HIT value, but I can't use spells to improve it)

LOZ_FFVII answered:

I have got a Majin now.

I worked out a possible glitch with the foresight item - equip two and the second negates the first's negative movement stat (meaning that the character's movement returns to what it would be normally). That means that you can have a character with an enormous HIT and with zero consequences.
0 0

Answers

ProfesssorChaos answered:

Make a Ronin, instead. Run up the Ronin's Weapon Mastery with a Sword, and learned Winged Slayer.

Reincarnate the Ronin into the Rouge(Of any type). Then level him up using those techs. This makes it possible for the Rouge to clear Cave of Ordeals 3 easily - where much expericne abounds. Keep leveling the rouge past 200, as well. The higher the level of your rouge, the better he will be at stealing things, and you need to steal to get the best equipment.
0 0

UltramanHayata answered:

To level up the pugilist:
Get the ability lion's roar, then go to CoO3, and kill the enemy in the midlle. Power up your pugilists stat with braveheart, then trow him between the enemies. If you succeed, he can get about 10 lvls every time.
Well, you can equip the scout with a bunch of glasses, then make him atack the monsters from far away. If you are lucky, they won't move to atack you.
0 0