Does anyone know the sales figures?

1. I want to create an own game with some colleagues. We all study Game Design and I need to do a little research for analyzing the market. Therefore I need to know the sales figures of Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver 2 (and some other games, too) so far. Can anyone help me out? I'm having trouble finding that specific information. I'd really appreciate it.

User Info: exkaryu

exkaryu - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I cant find solid figures for you but I believe most of the fans of the series enjoyed the game. while it was a bit shorter and had fewer puzzles, some fans enjoyed the storyline and in fact wished it had gone on longer.

I guess the demand was there considering it originally had started as a Sega Dreamcast title and then came to the PS2...

User Info: este914

este914 - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. That wasn't exactly what I was looking for...also I asked the question about a year ago, so now it's way too late to have any information influence our game anymore...because it's about done...^^
    I wish they had done the Dreamcast version of Soul Reaver 2 and that the Dreamcast would have lived much longer...I loved that concole...and I actually can't stand Sony...^^

User Info: exkaryu

exkaryu - 5 years ago 0 1