Review by DBZserpent

"Oh thank heaven..........for 007!!!"

I don't really know what to say. I'm speechless. This game put me in a glorious state. You shouldn't even read this review you should just run out right now and purchase this game. Ok read my review than purchase the game.

Graphics (8/10):
The graphics were amazing. Truly one of the best features about this game. The characters looked like they were not rushed through but sketched very diligently. The new levels also looked amazing. They didn't leave any details out. I really don't know how else to describe them. Simply stunning.

Gameplay (10/10):
This is where bond gets all of it's points. The gameplay is outstanding. The new controls are difficult at first (if your accustom to the n64 controller) but as soon as you grasp them, you'll fall in love. The surroundings truly interact with the game as well. You'll notice as soon as you turn the game on. However the icing on the cake is the fact your not tied down. Now by that I mean you don't just run around with a gun. There is so much more you can do. You use Jet packs, Drive Cars, Drive Tanks, Sit Shotgun (someone else drives you hang out the sky roof shooting down helicopters), etc...

Sound/Music (8/10):
Oh it was great to hear some classic bond tunes. The music is still as great as it ever was. However what can truly gets annoying is when you pull off a Bond Move. It's a new feature. Basically everytime you do something cool (or what bond would do) you get some points but a theme plays. Hearing it over and over again kind of ruins it a little. I hope I didn't confuse anyone. But you'll know what I'm talking about when you start playing. But back to the topic the music is great. The beat really helps you get into the game.

Story (9/10):
I don't know what I can really say without confusing you or spoiling it for you. Basically the stroy is great and original. There are so many twist and turns you'll be on the edge of your seat till the very end. There are some new friends and foes that you will also really enjoy. I don't really know what else to say. You'll love it. Trust me on this one.

Re-Playability (10/10):
The re-play for bond is very very high. You'll find yourself going through the same level like 100 times for fun. Then if you finally get board of that just invite one of your friends over for some multi player. The multi player is a classic. You'll be playing for hours. But this time around there are some many new multi player features to keep you hooked. For example the Q-Claw. Extremely usefull tool. Especially in the protect/capture the flag game (just a little heads up). Now if you don't play the multi your cheating yourself. Cause it's one of the best things about the game. It'll have you playing in weeks, months, and even years from now. Just like goldeneye.

Bottom Line (9/10):
Buy this game. It was definitely one of my better idea's. This game is worth $100. You know what makes that even better. It's only $50. Now I don't want to suggest this but at the VERY least rent it. Ok rent it twice. I don't even know what else to say. It's worth your time. It really is. So the bottom line is get out as soon as you can and buy 007 Agent Under Fire. ''And that's the bottom line, cause DBZserpent said so''.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 04/05/02, Updated 04/05/02