"The sequel to Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy."

This game takes place around two years after the first game, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. You are shot off into the future, where Jak is captured by krimzon guards, which work for Baron Praxis. You are then tortured with dark eco for two years. Jak then escapes and vows revenge on Baron Praxis.

This game has very good graphics. Mostly everything is smooth and are detailed very well. The overall graphics are excellent. What else can I ask for from such a great game?

Yet again another great thing of this game. The sounds are very well timed for everything, vehicles, voices, gun shots, all timed perfectly! And best of all, Jak talks in this game!

This game is a combination of many games. Grand Theft Auto and Ratchet & Clank are the ones that stick out the most. From stealing cars, and free roaming, comes from GTA, and to collecting weapons and shooting things, comes from R&C. Turning into Dark Jak is one of the best features in this game! Even though it has a short length, it is great for taking out multiple enemies. The only downside is collecting metal head gems which you have to give to the oracle to ''purchase'' new Dark Jak moves. Collecting orbs to unlock secrets, very good idea, except the orbs are so hard to find!

Difficulty: 7/10

This is the games lowest point. Some levels are just way too hard, and will get on your nerves. Take the tank level for example, it is about the 2nd or 3rd mission, and it took me several tries. Dodging the tanks gunshots, avoiding from getting smashed by the tank, jumping over lasers which lock onto you, and having the tank destroy the eco barrels for you, it is just way too much!

Replay Value: 8/10

You can enjoy shooting krimzon guards down, drive around town, find unfound metal head gems to power up Dark Jak, and collect unfound precursor orbs, but that is about it. Don’t get me wrong, those can be fun, but will eventually get boring after some time.

Buy or Rent: Buy

This is a good game, and I urge you to get it. If you are weary about it, or don’t like GTA or R&C, then I suggest renting before buying.

Great game with its highs and lows, even though it may have took some ideas from other games, it is still a great game!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 10/18/03