What order should i play the ratchet&clank series??

1. I'm new to the game and i what to play it from the right order. Can annyone help???

User Info: Xual13

Xual13 - 6 years ago

1. If your looking to start from the beginning, you should go
    These are for the Ps2
    Ratchet and Clank
    Ratchet and Clank - Locked and Loaded
    Ratchet and Clank - Up your Arsenal
    Ratchet and Clank - Gladiator
    Ratchet and Clank - Size Matters
    Secret Agent Clank

These are for the Ps3
    Ratchet and Clank - Tools of Destruction
    Ratchet and Clank - Quest for Booty
    Ratchet and Clank - A Crack in Time

I suggest you skip the last two for the Ps2 as they are not very good compared to the other Ratchet and Clank games. Their graphics are dodgy and their controls are wacked and they basically have nothing to do with the storyline in the other games in the series. But if you are a huge fan and wanna try them anyway, go ahead.

User Info: ratchyandclonkz

ratchyandclonkz - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. size matters is horrible and I started with going commando and the last one I played for ps2 is up your arsenal

User Info: PlatinumWumpa

PlatinumWumpa - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The same recommendation as suits most game series: Release order.

You'll find each game's earliest release date on its Data page here. Seach for "clank" ("All Platforms") to call up all current and (in all likelihood) future titles.

BTW, "Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando" was retitled "Ratchet & Clank: Locked and Loaded" or plain ol' "Ratchet & Clank 2" in select regions.

The "Size Matters" and "Secret Agent Clank" games were originally released for handheld gaming devices and apparently were directly ported to PS2 with minimal changes. Hence, the dodgy graphics and limited features.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque - 5 years ago 0 0