Best way to level up weapons?

1. I have the Clank Zapper, the Spiderbot Glove, the Hoverbomb Gun, the Sheepinator, the Synthenoid and the Shield Barrier all with no experience having not used them all through normal mode, I am on planet Yeedil of Challenge mode. How can I level them up quickly?
    I also have just bought Mini Nuke, Multi Star and Heavy Lancer in Mega mode, how could I level these up quickly as well?

User Info: J2o4s9h

J2o4s9h - 7 years ago
    I have over 3 million bolts for omega mods, I also have full nanotech.

User Info: J2o4s9h

J2o4s9h - 7 years ago

1. Do either the Snow Desert level (with the YETI's) or just replay the last level a few times

User Info: He_Who_Playeth

He_Who_Playeth - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Try going to the Arena on planet Joba. Do all of the challenges you have not done yet. At least do the Impossible challenge!!! You'll have enough $ to purchase an omega upgrade at a vendor & you'll be able to gain EXP for your health and currently selected weapon or other weapon in your arsenal at your desire.

User Info: Benca27

Benca27 - 7 years ago 1 0