Question from custompc48809

How do I start a 2 player game? cant find Multiplayer.

I have looked all over the game and cant find multiplayer i need help setting it up we hit start on 2nd controller and nothing happens please help.

Answers

btluchaos09 answered:

There is no specific multiplayer mode in the game. Go to Play Now (the first selection when you start the game) and pick the teams you and your friend want to play. Once you have your teams, it then takes you to the pick team screen with a controller in the middle. If you insert another controller, the 2nd player can then pick their team (you can play with or against each other).Press start and Players 1 and 2 should be playing on their respective team. Have fun and I hope this helps.

P.S. You can also use 2 players in certain game modes (Rivalry Games, Mascot Games, and even in Dynasty Mode).
0 0