Review by Goody2Shoes367

"Oh! I'm in college football heaven"

This game takes place in the next NCAA football season and you can pick from any team in the NCAA. You can also play as your favorite mascot or improve your skills in practice mode.

Gameplay 10/10

This is one of the funest football to play ever. I never actually been a great fan about EA Football games, but this totally change it. There are so many modes you can play. There's a Dynasty mode in which you take a role of a head coach and the better you do the longer the contract and vis-versa. There's mascot mode in which you pick a mascot and played, I really can't describe this since i haven't played it yet because it doesn't have FSU's Mascot. Practice mode for you beginners to help you do better. The drafting system started to confuse me the first time but you will get used to it.

Graphics/Sound 10/10

This game is so gorgeous games for football games I've every seen. These characters look better and have more detail in them. The only thing I don't like is that it prints the number for the original people, but if you complete season after season every player will have a name. The commentary for this game is so great the always have the right words to say about what just happened and don't make up stuff like Madden 2003. The crowd graphics still look the same, but I would like it to be a little bit louder next time. The mascot graphics are great but the mascot's movement isn't great it only does two things when you score and when the other team scores. The cheerleaders aren't great either espically the guys.

Controll 10/10

I really haven't found a football game hard to controll except for the first one I ever played and this is the same really easy to pick plays and move the line and the coverage and the audible isn't bad either. There's a minimal need to improve it.

Replay value: this game has the ability to keep you hooked you. You can play the best team and win and you can win the National Championchip with the worst. You can also see how you are when you need to convince them to be on your team.

Buy or Rent: BUY! BUY! BUY! This is the best football game ever and I hope Madden will do this good when it comes out in August. Thanks EA Sports for making a great game.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 07/31/03, Updated 07/31/03