Question from Noy11385

Rank s official battle?

Since I have not received a reply at board, I think I should post it here, so I did, anyway, as the question, what do you get from winning the official battle at the last city for rank s, thanks in advance!

Answers

rizegreymon33 answered:

You won't get anything except a high amount of fame and prizes. The official S rank battle is simply to test your monster full potential (around 500 above in all status I think) in fighting.
0 0

devilcloud99 answered:

It have a trick its trick is about all counter wen you counter your opponent guts will go to zero if its hit. there you can attack and attack your opponent because he dont have guts then you can finish the battle right away. but you need power for fighting.....(^_^) just luck...
0 0

Are there any other Pandora Discs besides the game disc itself? Open WyrdDarcnyzz
Sprite, Beast, Fancyful ? Open misonernest
Why very slowly? Open reveali
Final Guts? Answered Jasmine722
Dragons? Open Jasmine722