Rank s official battle?

1. Since I have not received a reply at board, I think I should post it here, so I did, anyway, as the question, what do you get from winning the official battle at the last city for rank s, thanks in advance!

User Info: Noy11385

Noy11385 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You won't get anything except a high amount of fame and prizes. The official S rank battle is simply to test your monster full potential (around 500 above in all status I think) in fighting.

User Info: rizegreymon33

rizegreymon33 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. It have a trick its trick is about all counter wen you counter your opponent guts will go to zero if its hit. there you can attack and attack your opponent because he dont have guts then you can finish the battle right away. but you need power for fighting.....(^_^) just luck...

User Info: devilcloud99

devilcloud99 - 5 years ago 0 0