Review by Loyd

"Great game but lacks something ?"

Need for speed is a demonic game which will bring you to hell. This game is so addictive that you won't be able to shut your eyes for a couple of seconds. Midnight Club 1 had a nice effect on me, Midnight Club 2 made me go crazy ... Need for speed Underground makes go ... triple time crazy.

It does lack something ... Free Trips.

Free trips are using your car to go one place to another or just speed on some highways or stuff because after some time you'll be sick and tired of the same road.

A pleasure course, if you prefer.

Lets go on to the review which will change your world forever.

The graphics are so incredible. The shadows, the roads, the world, my life...ahem. The graphics are so incredible that even me I think that I actually bought the car and I am racing with it over and over.

The whole game is placed in the night so there has to be shadows and stuff. When you drive sometimes you can even see that their is a car behind you through the Rear Windshield. When you are driving you can see water splashing, you can see your rims turning and you can see that you are about to hit a tree and lose.

The car customization tool, let's you modify your car and lots more. You can color your car from red to blue, blue to orange, orange to yellow etc... You can color every part of the car even the rims. You even get to see a preview of how your car looks like in the game.

Every game has its own ''World''. This world is more like a dream where you can do what you want, whenever you want. This game takes you to the underground world where you have to prove yourself against other racers to become the fastest and the deadliest.

The sound ... oh my god, the sounds are so great that I downloaded every single song from it!

Even my favorite song is in there... ''Lil Jon and The Eastside Boyz - Get Low''. You can choose what songs to play and what songs not to play. I just keep listening to the same music so i can win constantly :)

It actually works great. if you had to buy this game just for the music then I say, GO ON!

Let's Go Underground!

The game's most neatest feature is ... You can race against other racers and become the one that is on the top of the leader board.

The way you race is just plain amazing. Most of the time or maybe always, you have to race against 3 racers and there is a lot of races Drag, Drift, Race to the end, Lap races and the last one is a loser.

The best mode is when you play in Drag Racing since you always have to use Manuel Gear and have to beat the other cars in a straight route.

I will let you decide which mode you prefer :)

Every game has to have a story, it goes with the ''World'' of the game.

This game has a very unique story, The story of the racers.

You are a racer (duh) who wants to become the #1 so you decide to do a test race against 3 other racers when you win. A girl helps you get to the top step by step.

You will meet famous racers, famous race girls and models.

Be prepared, the race will soon start!

Thoughts: 9

What if you never liked race games ?
What if suddenly started loving them ?

This what happened to me when I rented Midnight Club and now that I own Need For Speed Underground, I am in heaven.

Should I rent or buy ?

Buy it because, like I said, This game will change your world forever!

What are you waiting for?

GO buy it!