Question from shadow2569

How do I beat the doc octopus fight ?

How do you deafeat the part when doctor octopus's project goes haywire and then you have to destroy these computers in order to stop the plasma blasts and finish him off pls someone help me

most_games_r_ok answered:

There are a total of 9 switches. 4 are on platforms like the one the level starts with. 1 can be found high up on a wall. 3 are found in rooms downstairs. For the last switch head back to the platform that MJ is on and fall off of it to your left. You should see a gap-fall though that. To your left is a switch that you must crawl towards under the wooden structure (be careful with this one as it is a bit tricky).
2 0

Answers

zolot83 answered:

You need to dodge the shock waves that are coming at you and flip the 4 switches around the room to turn it off.
1 0

How can i beat challenge 107? Open pantibonico
Can you play as Doc Ock? Open guitarlover865
Bridge? Answered Gamking926
How do I get to cheat mode so I can enter cheat codes? Open plumberchic666