Question from genni1808

How do I beat Toreno's last night?

I can't blow the helicopter up! I can't even get close to shooting it! When I start after it I can never catch it! What do I need to do?

genni1808 provided additional details:

Thank you I will try and see what happens. What is the hydra cheat and hunter cheat? i have all the cheats for the game but I son't think that they are on my papers.

overcracker answered:

Once the helicopter takes off, grab the rocket launcher and then dash for the bike. Grab it and drive to the freeway. Ignore the chopper for now, and keep driving until you reach the end of the freeway.

Get off the bike, and get the Rocket launcher ready.The Chopper will fly up and hover there for a moment. That's your chance to shoot it.

If you are quick enough yu may be able to take it down when he hovers over the freeway close to Wang's Cars.

But if not the end of the freeway is the easiest spot.
0 0

Answers

ToXiC_grafero answered:

first use the rocket launcher and grab the FCR-900 thats near the stairs then go like very in front of the helicopter by like 15 cars or more i recomend till u feel that u can get of the bike and aim and fire if ur using cheats use the hydra cheat or the hunter cheat thats in the cheat section
0 0

ToXiC_grafero answered:

That was practicly the same thing that i said -_-
0 0

ToXiC_grafero answered:

Triangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X, L1, L1, Down, Up | hydra

CIRCLE, X, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, R1, R2, L2, L1, L1 | hunter
0 0

Night googles?? Answered ILHELPYOU_HOMIE
Where can I find (Night goggles)? Answered theendbegins
Whers the night googles? Answered ILHELPYOU_HOMIE
Where do you find night vision at? Answered marshmanrat
Where can I find night goggles? Answered Peanutrules75