How do I beat Toreno's last night?

1. I can't blow the helicopter up! I can't even get close to shooting it! When I start after it I can never catch it! What do I need to do?

User Info: genni1808

genni1808 - 7 years ago
    Thank you I will try and see what happens. What is the hydra cheat and hunter cheat? i have all the cheats for the game but I son't think that they are on my papers.

User Info: genni1808

genni1808 - 7 years ago

1. Once the helicopter takes off, grab the rocket launcher and then dash for the bike. Grab it and drive to the freeway. Ignore the chopper for now, and keep driving until you reach the end of the freeway.

Get off the bike, and get the Rocket launcher ready.The Chopper will fly up and hover there for a moment. That's your chance to shoot it.

If you are quick enough yu may be able to take it down when he hovers over the freeway close to Wang's Cars.

But if not the end of the freeway is the easiest spot.

User Info: overcracker

overcracker (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. first use the rocket launcher and grab the FCR-900 thats near the stairs then go like very in front of the helicopter by like 15 cars or more i recomend till u feel that u can get of the bike and aim and fire if ur using cheats use the hydra cheat or the hunter cheat thats in the cheat section

User Info: ToXiC_grafero

ToXiC_grafero - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. That was practicly the same thing that i said -_-

User Info: ToXiC_grafero

ToXiC_grafero - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Triangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X, L1, L1, Down, Up | hydra

CIRCLE, X, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, R1, R2, L2, L1, L1 | hunter

User Info: ToXiC_grafero

ToXiC_grafero - 7 years ago 0 0