Can somebody help me find Leatherface?

1. I've been in Panopticon a lot and I haven't seen him, I'm starting to think that Leatherface doesn't exists at all, so please if somebody knows exactly how to find him [types of clothes to wear, types of weapons, type of car, day of the week, weather, time etc] let me know through here, I'll search for him again if I find him I'll record it and post it in a site. my SA Game is 1st version and Console PS2.

User Info: Jezusx

Jezusx - 6 years ago

1. Leatherface is considered a rumor on the Playstation 2 version....but if you are lucky enough then you might just be able to find him....I myself have seen him in the game. He was in the woods area by where the ghost car can be found. What you must do is go to that area of the woods and, with a long range item, walk around the woods between 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM and continually holding and releasing lock on until u lock onto him. This doesnt always work depending on if u are in the right place at the right time. But With a little luck u should be able to. But i must warn you...if u lock onto him and then release lock on u wont be able to lock on again....he will vanish.

User Info: RedOctane7

RedOctane7 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. You find leatherface?! what the hell?! its just a mod not real plus ifound where leatherface live he is in catalina house look her house floor there are much blood in her house.

User Info: gewehr77

gewehr77 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Maybe Catalina IS Leatherface. It could happen. Ed Gein used to run around in his mommie's skin, ya know.

User Info: Nukey_Shay

Nukey_Shay (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0