Question from stevo6452

Game Saves?

Due to finishing the lackluste GTA IV, I have decided to go back to GTA: San Andreas, for my GTA fix. The problem is this: I completed GTA: SA, originally, but then sold it on. I have done very few sidequests though. My desire is to carry on where I left off, all story missions completed, but minimum sidequests, tags, oysters, horseshoes, taxi, viglente, ambulance missions completed, so I can have the fun of trying to complete the game 100%, without having to replay the 90+ story missions I already did. So if anyones got an official story mode complete (or almost complete) save, with little completion in all other areas, it would be great if they could upload it. I own a pal (region 2- European) copy of the game. Thanks for your time. Apparantly I can only post this if it includes a question mark, so here it is..... any second now.....?

SDP2 answered:

I recommend looking in the 'Saves' section of gamefaqs for GTA SA, But I think you need to copy the save onto a blank disc from the pc then download it on to your ps2. I've done this with other games like *CLASSIC* Ratchet & Clank, Getaway 2, Socom 3, Hitman Blood Money and so on.
P.S. Don't wory, no viruses. :)
3 0

Answers

Peanutrules75 answered:

Well me and my friend were playing GTASA greatist hits and i bought the regular one. Sometimes they are different versions. I also had to start over.
0 1