Question from emperor_burnz

Can you save boats and aircraft?

Can you save boats or aircraft anywhere in GTA: SA (excluding the hangar at Verdant Meadows west of Las Venturas)?

emperor_burnz provided additional details:

JCTC1013, what are the "certain spots"?

loucifer86 answered:

Afaik the abandoned airstrip is the only place where you can save aircraft. You could TRY saving boats at Toreno's place, where there's a special weapon spawn. Never tried it because I don't use boats but I seem to remember there being a dock there. If it happens anywhere it'll be there.
2 0

Answers

AKweilder52 answered:

No only aircraft in the airstrip in verdant meadows. You can't save any boats sadly.
1 0

witmax33 answered:

You might be able to get the vortex in your garage since that drive on land as well. I think I remember parking a helicopter a garage.
1 0

JCTC1013 answered:

Yes, but only in certain spots.
0 0

sideshow1987 answered:

You can save all the planes/helicopters that you want (even the big ass carrier from las venturas airport) in the hangar at the abandonned airstrip. Also the vortex. But no boats, anywhere that i know of.
0 0

Mantis503 answered:

The house you buy in Hashbury, San Fierro is large enough to hold 3-4 cars. Theoretically its big enough to have smaller aircraft in it.
0 0