Can you save boats and aircraft?

1. Can you save boats or aircraft anywhere in GTA: SA (excluding the hangar at Verdant Meadows west of Las Venturas)?

User Info: emperor_burnz

emperor_burnz - 3 years ago
    JCTC1013, what are the "certain spots"?

User Info: emperor_burnz

emperor_burnz - 3 years ago

1. Afaik the abandoned airstrip is the only place where you can save aircraft. You could TRY saving boats at Toreno's place, where there's a special weapon spawn. Never tried it because I don't use boats but I seem to remember there being a dock there. If it happens anywhere it'll be there.

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86 - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No only aircraft in the airstrip in verdant meadows. You can't save any boats sadly.

User Info: AKweilder52

AKweilder52 - 3 years ago 1 0
  2. You might be able to get the vortex in your garage since that drive on land as well. I think I remember parking a helicopter a garage.

User Info: witmax33

witmax33 - 3 years ago 1 0
  3. Yes, but only in certain spots.

User Info: JCTC1013

JCTC1013 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. You can save all the planes/helicopters that you want (even the big ass carrier from las venturas airport) in the hangar at the abandonned airstrip. Also the vortex. But no boats, anywhere that i know of.

User Info: sideshow1987

sideshow1987 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. The house you buy in Hashbury, San Fierro is large enough to hold 3-4 cars. Theoretically its big enough to have smaller aircraft in it.

User Info: Mantis503

Mantis503 - 3 years ago 0 0