Question from InuYugi

How do I unlock the other cities?

I know I will unlock them through the storyline missions, but can somebody tell me which character's missions will unlock San Fierro and Las Venturas? I think those were the names anyway.

Thanks. I haven't unlocked that contact yet. So far, I've finished with Ryder and Big Smoke, still working on Sweet, Officer Tenpenny, Cisar(I think, CJ's sister's boyfriend), and I just finished House Party, so I'm not sure if I'm done OG Loc's missions. Can anybody tell me who's missions will unlock The Truth?

From: Flames73 5 years ago

For San Fierro is Truth's mission "Are you going to San Fierro?" and for Las Venturas is after the Loco Syndicate's missions. You'll get a call from an unknown person who tells you to go to a ranch in the Las Venturas desert. There you'll start the mission "Monster". Though the story never really put you into Las Venturas until "Green Goo" (I think), you can still go into Las Venturas.

For San Fierro It's "Are you going to San Fierro"--The Truth
I'm not sure for Las Venturas

San Fierro= TheTruth: Are you going to san fierro?. Las Venturas= ?????: you get a phone call to the desert.

San Fierro: The Truth's mission Are You Going to San Fierro?
Las Venturas: The Truth's mission Green Goo

L.V. Not so sure haven't got that far but S.N. is are you going to san fierro-the truth in whetstone

Enjoy,
GrandTA_man

Yes it does, flames, when woozie calls you for the fender ketchup mission.

Catalina's missions will unlock "The Truth's".

For san fierro, 'are you going to san fierro' with truth unlocks that part of the map. but later on, the mission i don't know the name of unlocks the last part of the map.