How do I unlock the other cities?

1. I know I will unlock them through the storyline missions, but can somebody tell me which character's missions will unlock San Fierro and Las Venturas? I think those were the names anyway.

User Info: InuYugi

InuYugi - 7 years ago
    Thanks. I haven't unlocked that contact yet. So far, I've finished with Ryder and Big Smoke, still working on Sweet, Officer Tenpenny, Cisar(I think, CJ's sister's boyfriend), and I just finished House Party, so I'm not sure if I'm done OG Loc's missions. Can anybody tell me who's missions will unlock The Truth?

User Info: InuYugi

InuYugi - 7 years ago

1. For San Fierro is Truth's mission "Are you going to San Fierro?" and for Las Venturas is after the Loco Syndicate's missions. You'll get a call from an unknown person who tells you to go to a ranch in the Las Venturas desert. There you'll start the mission "Monster". Though the story never really put you into Las Venturas until "Green Goo" (I think), you can still go into Las Venturas.

User Info: Flames73

Flames73 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. For San Fierro It's "Are you going to San Fierro"--The Truth
    I'm not sure for Las Venturas

User Info: pgpizzaboy

pgpizzaboy - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. San Fierro= TheTruth: Are you going to san fierro?. Las Venturas= ?????: you get a phone call to the desert.

User Info: FEARbot00

FEARbot00 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. San Fierro: The Truth's mission Are You Going to San Fierro?
    Las Venturas: The Truth's mission Green Goo

User Info: NeutralDamage

NeutralDamage - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. L.V. Not so sure haven't got that far but S.N. is are you going to san fierro-the truth in whetstone

Enjoy,
    GrandTA_man

User Info: GrandTA_Man

GrandTA_Man - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Yes it does, flames, when woozie calls you for the fender ketchup mission.

User Info: Rafael_Smee

Rafael_Smee - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Catalina's missions will unlock "The Truth's".

User Info: Rafael_Smee

Rafael_Smee - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. For san fierro, 'are you going to san fierro' with truth unlocks that part of the map. but later on, the mission i don't know the name of unlocks the last part of the map.

User Info: ETfonehome123

ETfonehome123 - 7 years ago 0 0