Question from InuYugi

How do I unlock the other cities?

I know I will unlock them through the storyline missions, but can somebody tell me which character's missions will unlock San Fierro and Las Venturas? I think those were the names anyway.

InuYugi provided additional details:

Thanks. I haven't unlocked that contact yet. So far, I've finished with Ryder and Big Smoke, still working on Sweet, Officer Tenpenny, Cisar(I think, CJ's sister's boyfriend), and I just finished House Party, so I'm not sure if I'm done OG Loc's missions. Can anybody tell me who's missions will unlock The Truth?

Flames73 answered:

For San Fierro is Truth's mission "Are you going to San Fierro?" and for Las Venturas is after the Loco Syndicate's missions. You'll get a call from an unknown person who tells you to go to a ranch in the Las Venturas desert. There you'll start the mission "Monster". Though the story never really put you into Las Venturas until "Green Goo" (I think), you can still go into Las Venturas.
2 0

Answers

pgpizzaboy answered:

For San Fierro It's "Are you going to San Fierro"--The Truth
I'm not sure for Las Venturas
0 0

FEARbot00 answered:

San Fierro= TheTruth: Are you going to san fierro?. Las Venturas= ?????: you get a phone call to the desert.
0 0

NeutralDamage answered:

San Fierro: The Truth's mission Are You Going to San Fierro?
Las Venturas: The Truth's mission Green Goo
0 0

GrandTA_Man answered:

L.V. Not so sure haven't got that far but S.N. is are you going to san fierro-the truth in whetstone

Enjoy,
GrandTA_man
0 0

Rafael_Smee answered:

Yes it does, flames, when woozie calls you for the fender ketchup mission.
0 0

Rafael_Smee answered:

Catalina's missions will unlock "The Truth's".
0 0

ETfonehome123 answered:

For san fierro, 'are you going to san fierro' with truth unlocks that part of the map. but later on, the mission i don't know the name of unlocks the last part of the map.
0 0

How do you unlock the LV races? Answered ml2126
How do you unlock the Ganton Gym ? Answered cheatmasterof09
How do I unlock so your going to San Fierro? Answered answerman789
How do I unlock the last level? Answered andyartist01
When do you unlock girlfriends? Answered 1352432