How do I get past flight school??

1. I cannot for the life of me pass flight school! :( is there any way to cheat past it or is there an easier way to get medals? i haven't been able to advance in the game for days :(

User Info: evilxdeadxgirl

evilxdeadxgirl - 7 years ago
    It's sooooooooooooo easy... what test you can't pass?

User Info: Rafael_Smee

Rafael_Smee - 7 years ago

1. All you need to is a Bronze medal to make it count as completed.

For the Circle Airstrip, and the Circle Airstrip and land tests, First Person view tends to help a lot.

And Remember to pull up the landing gear after take off, and bring it down before landing.

The rest are annoying but not too hard.

And no, there's no way to cheat through it, but everybody has done it, so they are doable. Just very annoying.

If you want more extensive suggestions there's lots of threads in the forum about it, just use the search feature and look for Plot School, or Flight School, or even Flying School.

User Info: overcracker

overcracker (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Go to www.gtasanandreas.net/schools/flight.php it will help A LOT! hope it helps.

User Info: Shadow_Wolf911

Shadow_Wolf911 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. I can't pass Circle Airship.

User Info: Hotguy845

Hotguy845 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I meant Circle Airstrip.

User Info: Hotguy845

Hotguy845 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I finished most of them on my first go and only got stuck on the last one.
    you should try to do it one moring when your relaxed and havn't been play it for ages, i find this works with most video games for me.

User Info: deltora_q

deltora_q - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. I dun like boasting but... I found it the easiest of all the schools. Probably coz i loved the hunter from previous games. Oh and its the only school I managed to get all GOLD - gotta love that hunter spawning at your base. Which one r u stuck on - they arent too hard. Use R2 and L2 to turn rather than left and right. Also, to increase speed, stay closer to the ground - the closer you are, the faster you go. I usually hang low, and just as i approach the corona, i dip up, go through, and dip back down. This way you can get GOLD easily

User Info: GTA4Lyf

GTA4Lyf - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. Flight school i've gotten through all of them. If i were you the smart one is Shadow_Wolf911 it seems easy!

User Info: lookitsme12345

lookitsme12345 - 7 years ago 0 1