Question from Kupik

How can I get S.W.A.T Tank?

How can I get S.W.A.T Tank, from the ' End of The Line Mission' ?? or Can I get it from another place?? Please help me..

From: overcracker 6 years ago

The only time you can get it is during that mission. You get in drive it to a garage and then kill yourself to fail the mission. When you spawn at the hospital drive back to the garage you put it in and it should be there for you to use.

Otherwise there is no way to get it before or after the mission, unless you have a cheat device.

If you don't want to kill yourself, I believe you can drive it down to the shore and slowly back it into the water until enough of the vehicle is submerged that you fail the mission. Then go store it in a garage.

Make sure the shore has a gentle slope so the vehicle doesn't go so deep as it becomes irretrievable. If the rear end floats, you'll have to push it into the shore a bit.