Question from Bigjay6

How do I beat (Ghost car)?

Is there 3 ghost cars?

overcracker asked for clarification:

I believe there are about 4 or 5 damaged Glendales around. but only 2 or 3 are considered Ghost. Because they are the ones that spawn on a slope so they roll down it without anybody driving them.

mujosmetljar asked for clarification:

You cant beat them its a ghost man

jarrett000 answered:

There are 9 Glendales (all beat up) on GamerLady's vehicle location map, but there is one extra she forgot in Flint County by the dirt road across from the Feltzer, so that makes 10 beat up Glendales scattered around San Andreas.
2 0

Answers

Bigjay6 answered:

Thank you
0 1

theendbegins answered:

There are a lot of gost cars but go away and go back or move a litle and you will see one but i dont know how many there are
0 1

mainman96799 answered:

Well if you have a PC you can enter a mod or something and all ghost will chase you, but there are i think six ghost cars.
2 0

kratosgomes answered:

Dont believe in that there are no ghost cars because if you pay atension the car only spawns and roll down if you shoot the car or do anything else they dont move they are just regular cars i think
1 3

spacedawg18 answered:

the ghost car is real, i've seen it. i heard that if you try to blow it up or something, it gets really mad and starts chasing you. But i've never tryed. I think its just a regular car though, but its freaky. And if you can help me with my Question, please do. The question is where can i find (ghost person)? and in the details it says that i need help understanding the ghost town glitch
1 2

ckerth0116 answered:

There is no definite amount of ghost cars. They are simply quirks in the code. A random Glendale that is impervious to damage spawns on a hill and rolls. No explanation.
1 2

free-bee answered:

The ghost cars are actually supposed to spawn on flat land, but due to bad coordinates, they spawn on hills instead, but there cars are out there some where. Has to be more than 3 though.
There's also a Vortex some where.
0 0

activedino99 answered:

i shoot the car and blow it up and it does NOTHING can u help???
0 1

Hotguy845 answered:

The only ghost car that I saw is the one in Back o Beyond.
0 1

theendbegins answered:

adcctivedino the only way you can make em chase you is by using Mods
1 0

How do I beat (Ghost car and Ghost Person)? Answered Bigjay6
How do I beat ghost car? Answered hernes123
Where can I find the ghost car, ghost graffiti, leather face and bigfoot? Answered Young_Skater
What is the Ghost Car? Answered gamermanh
Ghost car's? Answered Thecode300