Question from Navy1jr

How do you fly a hydra on gta san andreas?

atwyatt answered:

Push the right analogue stick forward for a few seconds to make it fly fast like a regular plane, and hold back on it for a few seconds to go back to hover mode.
3 0

Answers

answerman789 answered:

its quit hard I have trouble fly ing it you just fly it like a helicopter you just lean forward with the left analog stick and you should go forwards and hold the x button for thrust
0 4

PlaguedKiller answered:

Once you get it in the air, it flies like a normal plane, just much, much faster.

Depending on how much space you have to work with, you may want to go vertical before you go lateral. To do this, all you have to do is press X while holding back on the right analog stick. If you think you're high enough, push the right analog stick forward and enjoy your flight.

If you've got more space to work with than a tight alleyway (that's a fun take-off...), then simply push forward on the right analog stick for a few moments, then press and hold X. You'll know when to press X, as the camera angle changes slightly.
2 3

sk8r_boi51 answered:

When you reach a good altitude, hold forward on the right analog stick. You'll be able to see the thrusters slowly move backward. The further back they go, the faster your plane will go. Also, don't forget to put up the landing gears for maximum performance.
1 0

_Red___XIII_ answered:

This question has already been answered so I'll just add one thing that's kinda fun to do. If you have a runway, or long stretch without traffic to work with, you can take off the Hydra like a plane by keeping the right analog forward a couple of seconds but not retracting the wheels or pressing (x). Now hold (x) and you will be able to take off like a regular plane.
0 2

boomer1196 answered:

When you fly the hydra all you have to do is get in it, press X and wait till you are high enough then press forward on the right anilog stick.

I been flying planes alot on GTA San Andreas so I just take up for until i'm about ten feet off the ground then I tilt the hydra up at a 45 degree angle than press up on the right anigol stick after I put up the landing gear.

WARNING: If this is not done good you will crash because when you do this the hydra drops down five feet then goes up.
0 0

How can i mod my gta san andreas in my ps2? Answered kipp038crip
How to Fly the Hydra? Answered de2kzzz
Is there going to be San Andreas Stories? Answered LightSins
Why my GTA San Andreas keeps freezing? Answered Skypetlight
The Duke of San Andreas? Answered Jakey_70