Restricted area?

1. How do I enter the restricted area near las venturas without any stars?

User Info: rishi94

rishi94 - 7 years ago
    What is the cheat to lock the wanted level?

User Info: rishi94

rishi94 - 7 years ago

1. Use the never wanted cheat, it is: circle,right,circle,right,left,square,triangle,up. then get in a plane,(as this is the easiest way to do it) and fly over the area and parachute down to it.

Note:when you get in a plane and jump out it automaticaly gives you a parachute>

User Info: myles57

myles57 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can't. That's why its restricted. You can cheat and lock the wanted level if you really want to. But other than that you have to fend of the FBI if you try to go in here.

User Info: overcracker

overcracker (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Don't know off the top of my head. But I'm sure you can find it in the Cheat section of this very site.

User Info: overcracker

overcracker (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. hey, I memorized that cheat loooong ago,...
    circle, right, circle, right, left, square, triangle, up

User Info: michaelkenneth

michaelkenneth - 7 years ago 3 1
  4. To enter it, there will be an empty spot in the fence. I'm not sure which one it is, but there is a mission where you have to enter it, when you do, take note of how it was done.

User Info: free-bee

free-bee (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. Um, myles, to my knowledge, it only gives you a parachute if you have a Pilot's Liscense and the AAA Guns shoot at anything near the base that is in the air.

( I learned that lesson the hard way. I flew by the base and got blasted out of the sky. And I wasn't even IN the base.)

User Info: pokeplayer100

pokeplayer100 - 7 years ago 1 1
  6. 2 Get in the no fly zone put in the no cops cheeat[circle,right,circle,right,left,square,triangle,up] then get a plane and fly over the base(real low to the ground,so you don't die when you jump)jump out and do whatever you want.As a precaution to getting shot when you fly one of the planes shoot and blow up the missle launcher.

There are 2 tanks,2 hydras,1 helicopter,1 patriot,and 1 barracks OL.

User Info: kkc80

kkc80 - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. Don't fly in with the jetpack. If those tracking rockets hit your jetpack you fall and die (cheats can not prevent you from dying from it)

User Info: gochickens

gochickens - 6 years ago 0 1
  8. Before you go you must activate this cheat :circle right circle right left square triangle up. After you activated this cheat you go to restricted area you wanted level not increasing.

User Info: gewehr77

gewehr77 - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. The Cheat for No Wanted Level is (O, right, O, right, left, square, triangle, up.)

User Info: PlaCary

PlaCary - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. Also after you enter the "lock stars" cheat, there will be nobody there

User Info: pshycochild

pshycochild - 6 years ago 0 0