Question from rishi94

Restricted area?

How do I enter the restricted area near las venturas without any stars?

rishi94 provided additional details:

What is the cheat to lock the wanted level?

myles57 answered:

Use the never wanted cheat, it is: circle,right,circle,right,left,square,triangle,up. then get in a plane,(as this is the easiest way to do it) and fly over the area and parachute down to it.

Note:when you get in a plane and jump out it automaticaly gives you a parachute>
2 0

Answers

overcracker answered:

You can't. That's why its restricted. You can cheat and lock the wanted level if you really want to. But other than that you have to fend of the FBI if you try to go in here.
0 1

overcracker answered:

Don't know off the top of my head. But I'm sure you can find it in the Cheat section of this very site.
1 0

michaelkenneth answered:

hey, I memorized that cheat loooong ago,...
circle, right, circle, right, left, square, triangle, up
3 1

free-bee answered:

To enter it, there will be an empty spot in the fence. I'm not sure which one it is, but there is a mission where you have to enter it, when you do, take note of how it was done.
1 1

pokeplayer100 answered:

Um, myles, to my knowledge, it only gives you a parachute if you have a Pilot's Liscense and the AAA Guns shoot at anything near the base that is in the air.

( I learned that lesson the hard way. I flew by the base and got blasted out of the sky. And I wasn't even IN the base.)
1 1

kkc80 answered:

2 Get in the no fly zone put in the no cops cheeat[circle,right,circle,right,left,square,triangle,up] then get a plane and fly over the base(real low to the ground,so you don't die when you jump)jump out and do whatever you want.As a precaution to getting shot when you fly one of the planes shoot and blow up the missle launcher.

There are 2 tanks,2 hydras,1 helicopter,1 patriot,and 1 barracks OL.
0 1

gochickens answered:

Don't fly in with the jetpack. If those tracking rockets hit your jetpack you fall and die (cheats can not prevent you from dying from it)
0 1

gewehr77 answered:

Before you go you must activate this cheat :circle right circle right left square triangle up. After you activated this cheat you go to restricted area you wanted level not increasing.
0 0

PlaCary answered:

The Cheat for No Wanted Level is (O, right, O, right, left, square, triangle, up.)
0 0

pshycochild answered:

Also after you enter the "lock stars" cheat, there will be nobody there
0 0

In the restricted area is it possible to dodge the rockets? Answered gochickens
Area 69? Answered gewehr77
Area 51? Answered Dante0981
Whats the prohibited area? Answered kratosgomes
How to take over White Area Gang Maps? Answered PlaCary