Can I spawn a boat?

1. If I am in the ocean I cant get into a floating car so is there a boat I can spawn that isnt vortex. Like a 2player boat.

User Info: gochickens

gochickens - 7 years ago

1. nope, no cheat to spawn a boat you'll have to swim, or jack a passing boat.

Coastguards can accommodate 3 people. though they'll just stand on the side of the boat.

User Info: overcracker

overcracker (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I usually use a Vortex to travel in water unless I see a boat.Otherwise,get a car,activate the Cars on Water cheat,then,drive the in water.For me,Cars on Water is the fastest way to travel on water,but if you spawn a car in the water with Cars on Water on,it'll float in front of you,but you can't go in it.When I'm stuck in the water,I activate the jetpack cheat,spawn a car,and then,jump on the car,and a jetpack will appear,and I fly out of the water.

User Info: Hotguy845

Hotguy845 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Any boats besides a Vortex,can hold more than 2 players,as long as the 2nd player is still.

User Info: Hotguy845

Hotguy845 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. #1Get the cops after you get in water and #2do the cars float in water cheat.

User Info: gangstagta123

gangstagta123 - 7 years ago 0 1